Our Facility – Comfort and privacy in a beautiful setting
Our self-contained cottage accommodation has a fully equipped kitchen and laundry to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The bedroom has a queen and single bed plus there is a sofa sleeper in the lounge.
Should you wish, your log fire will be burning on your return from skiing.
Dinner is available by arrangement and is hosted by Marjorie with her sister and brother-in-law, Sheila and Brian.
All is here to make this a home away from home.
- Fully equipped kitchen – stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Laundry – washing machine and drier
- Lounge with comfortable furniture, log fire, television, DVD and stereo, set in a garden with extensive rural views
- Dining area
- Bedroom with queen and single bed
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Freeview Television
$145 per night
Minimum stay is 2 nights